Stunning Visuals: A Workflow for Artists Training
Make games look better and more realistic
In this workshop, participants will move beyond their foundational knowledge of Unity and deep dive into high fidelity capabilities of the engine. Participants will work with the new features in 2018.1 to create a futuristic racing game using assets created by Cybernetic Walrus.
After a brief refresher on key Unity terms and processes, participants will become familiar with more detailed aspects of lighting settings, and how to work with Reflection probes. They’ll then create the game’s vehicle controller, using Cinemachine to do all the heavy lifting of generating a dynamic camera.
Next, the participants will work with the Post-Processing Stack and the new Post-Processing volumes to generate different lighting scenarios throughout the scene. Finally, they will complete the project by creating an opening cutscene with Timeline, and a dynamic sound track with the Audio Mixer.
- Configure Baked Global Illumination settings to produce realistic lighting effects
- Create an environmental scene utilizing Prefabs
- Use reflection probes to increase the visual fidelity of metallic and other reflective surfaces
- Build a Player object using Prefabs and scripts
- Configure multiple Post Processing Profiles to represent different visual scenarios
- Create Post Processing Volumes to control different Post Processing Profiles throughout the Scene
- Use Unity’s Particle System to build Scene and Player effects
- Combine the use of scripts with Particle Systems to generate effects at specific times
- Configure multiple AudioSources to represent different Scene sound effects and background music
- Use the Audio Mixer to centrally manage all Scene sound effects
- Use Timeline to manage cutscene creation
- Use Cinemachine cameras to track and follow specific objects in cutscenes
- Configure Timeline Tracks to manage camera transitions and control scene activity
- Introduction: Learning Action Plan and course overview
- Developing a Scene
- Working with Lighting and Reflections
- Setting up the vehicle
- Working with Particles and Post Processing Effects
- Developing the opening cutscene
- Working with the Audio Mixer
- Conclusion: Updating your Learning Action Plan and next steps
Game developers, architects, designers, 3D developers (engineering, visualization, architecture, game development etc.)
Prior experience with the Unity editor.
Organizational mattersDrinks, lunch, certificate of attendance and training materials are included in the price.
|13. 12. 2019||470,00 €559,30 € incl. VAT|
|31. 01. 2020||470,00 €559,30 € incl. VAT|
|28. 02. 2020||470,00 €559,30 € incl. VAT|
|20. 03. 2020||470,00 €559,30 € incl. VAT|
|24. 04. 2020||470,00 €559,30 € incl. VAT|
Good trainer, good answers, interactive and adaptive. He showed good knowledge on the materials. Thank you!!
A very interesting and detailed class, in a pleasant environment with a professional teacher. Thanks!
Highly qualified trainer who was able to project his fascination for the topic well on the participants. Best seminar I have attended for a long time.
The course of the training was optimally adapted to the wishes and needs of the participants. The individual questions were also answered competently and in detail by the trainer.
A professionally experienced trainer who confidently communicates the topics authentically without boredom or fatigue.
Everything's perfect, thank you! I will book again with INCAS myself and recommend it to all interested parties!
The trainer was not only convincing because of his professional competence, but also because of his inexhaustible wealth of experience. This exceeded my expectations by far.
Due to the individual training methodology, all our questions could be answered immediately and in full! Awesome!
Great training centre, dedicated INCAS staff and trainers. It was very entertaining ;-)
Dates and Prices
Stunning Visuals: A Workflow for Artists
- Courses with execution guarantee and last-minute offers
- barrier-free access to many sites (e.g. Krefeld)
- Authorized training offers of all market-leading manufacturers
- 5 stars awarded by independent rating institute
Our training options
Are you or one of your employees facing a special challenge that you would like to master with a specific software solution? Do you need fast and targeted further training to make you fit to the point? Then an individual training course tailored to your individual needs is the right solution.
Is new software being introduced in your company? A team must quickly familiarize itself with a new program on a job-related basis? Don't let an expert just show you the program: Let our enthusiastic trainers inspire you with this new solution! At your site, 100% customized.
Public classroom training for which you can register as an individual take place at INCAS Training. You learn together with participants from other companies in a perfectly prepared learning environment. Shielded from the demands of everyday life, you can concentrate fully on the training in small working groups.All dates