Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guides (HoloLens 2) Training
Get to know the future of work with Guides and HoloLens 2
Experience innovation for yourself: In this one-dayhands-on workshop, we'll show you how to create a mixed reality work environment on HoloLens 2 in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guides effectively augmenting reality. This tool helps employees in your organization to learn, communicate, and collaborate more effectively. With your knowledge of these solutions, you'll lead your industry into the future by improving learning of training processes.
Introduction to Microsoft HoloLens 2
- Get a basic overview of functions, tips and tricks for using the Microsoft HoloLens 2.
Introducing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mixed Reality
- Get a glimpse into the world of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mixed Reality.
- Set up the Remote Assist app in interaction with Microsoft Teams.
- Get a hands-on demonstration of various cross hardware remote assist scenarios.
Dynamics 365 Guides – Administration as Admin
- Learn step-by-step how to acquire guides via the Microsoft 365 Admin Center and install them via Power Platform.
- Get a demonstration of how to configure and manage each user.
Creating your first guide as an author
- Create step-by-step instructions using the Microsoft Guides application on your computer. Learn how to optimally set the anchoring of the real world holograms.
- Link the interactive content to real-world objects in "Author" mode on Microsoft HoloLens 2.
- Gain insight into the development of detailed work instructions by inserting photos, videos, actions, triggers and importing your own 3D models.
- Link interactive content to real-world objects in "Author" mode on Microsoft HoloLens 2.
- Take on the role of operator and run your created guide. Learn how to use voice commands or run the guides in offline mode.
- Get a hands-on demonstration of converting 3D data (CAD) to polygon data for HoloLens 2 and Microsoft Guides.
- Learn how to optimize your 3D data for HoloLens 2.
Analyzing performance data
- Use the Power BI desktop app to analyze data from Microsoft Guides.
- Set up the Power BI Report Template for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guides to identify training needs and optimize your workflows.
Decision-makers and employees from Support, HR and Production Planning
For the training, we assume professional handling of Windows 10 as well as knowledge of simple administrative handles. Beyond that, you do not have to fulfill any special requirements for participation. Neither prior knowledge of Dynamics 365 nor experience with HoloLens 2 is required. A Windows 10 PC, a HoloLens 2 and a training object, the coffee capsule machine as a physical workpiece, on which Guides will be practically applied, are required for participation.
Provisioning of a HoloLens 2:
If a HoloLens 2 is not available, we offer you through a partner to rent a HoloLens for the duration of the training and a total period of four weeks. This enables you to continue working and practicing with the device after the actual workshop. If required, the HoloLens 2 will be delivered to the address of your choice after booking the training. It is insured for the specified period and can be used freely. After the four weeks have elapsed, the device will be returned to you with the enclosed return voucher in the existing outer packaging.
Rental fee Hololens: € 400,00 plus VAT for 4 weeks incl. insurance and return shipment.
Hardware and software installation:
A PC with the current Windows 10 version is required. A Dynamics 365 Guides installation instruction will be provided. If you are using your own HoloLens 2, the permissions to install and manage HoloLens are required. Dynamics 365 Guides is installed on the HoloLens via the Store. Optionally, INCAS provides you with a HoloLens 2 as well as a notebook with a pre-installed Dynamics 365 Guides training environment.
Capsule coffee machine as a test object:
In order to provide all participants with the same training environment, INCAS will provide you with a Nespresso capsule machine, which will be sent to you as a new item before the training (De Longhi Nespresso capsule machine).The Nespresso capsule machine remains with you after the training, so that you can reproduce the exercises from the training at a later time and you can create new step-by-step instructions. It is an integral part of the training.
Organizational mattersDrinks, lunch, certificate of attendance and training materials are included in the price.
Good trainer, good answers, interactive and adaptive. He showed good knowledge on the materials. Thank you!!
A very interesting and detailed class, in a pleasant environment with a professional teacher. Thanks!
Highly qualified trainer who was able to project his fascination for the topic well on the participants. Best seminar I have attended for a long time.
The course of the training was optimally adapted to the wishes and needs of the participants. The individual questions were also answered competently and in detail by the trainer.
A professionally experienced trainer who confidently communicates the topics authentically without boredom or fatigue.
Everything's perfect, thank you! I will book again with INCAS myself and recommend it to all interested parties!
The trainer was not only convincing because of his professional competence, but also because of his inexhaustible wealth of experience. This exceeded my expectations by far.
Due to the individual training methodology, all our questions could be answered immediately and in full! Awesome!
Great training centre, dedicated INCAS staff and trainers. It was very entertaining ;-)
Dates and Prices
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guides (HoloLens 2)
- Courses with execution guarantee and last-minute offers
- barrier-free access to many sites (e.g. Krefeld)
- Authorized training offers of all market-leading manufacturers
- 5 stars awarded by independent rating institute
Our training options
Are you or one of your employees facing a special challenge that you would like to master with a specific software solution? Do you need fast and targeted further training to make you fit to the point? Then an individual training course tailored to your individual needs is the right solution. As classroom training or also live online.
Is new software being introduced in your company? A team must quickly familiarize itself with a new program on a job-related basis? Don't let an expert just show you the program: Let our enthusiastic trainers inspire you with this new solution! At your site, 100% customized, as classroom training or also live online.
Classroom / LVC
Public classroom training for which you can register as an individual, take place either in a training center or as Live Virtual Class (LVC). You learn together with participants from other companies in a perfectly prepared learning environment. Shielded from the demands of everyday life, you can concentrate fully on the training in small working groups. As classroom training or also live online.All dates