Introduction to Animated Storytelling Training
Tell a narrative using Unity
This 1-day course will teach students how to use the Unity Editor to create animations to tell a narrative. Students will harness Unity for cinematic sequences such as trailers, cut-scenes, short films, and more! By the end of this workshop, students will understand how to get started with Unity for animated storytelling.
Unity Editor Basics and Project Setup
- Identify the different Editor windows and their purposes
- Use common hotkeys and shortcuts in the Scene view
- Configure a Unity Project for animation
Layout and Scene-Building
- Learn tips for blocking and setting up early staging of action in 3D environments
- Identify the default lighting settings and begin experimenting with different effects
- Identify the default camera settings and learn basic placements
- Learn basics of sequencing
- Use Unity’s Post-Processing Stack to maximize artistic storytelling
- Modify default lighting to achieve different effects
Camera and Shot-Building
- Use Cinemachine to create various camera effects
- Learn to use Timeline sequence your visuals and audio together in sync
- Use the Unity Recorder to save and view your final product
- Identify the various export formats to suit your needs
Anyone with an interest in learning to use Unity for animated storytelling or animation
Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills
Organizational mattersDrinks, lunch, certificate of attendance and training materials are included in the price.
Good trainer, good answers, interactive and adaptive. He showed good knowledge on the materials. Thank you!!
A very interesting and detailed class, in a pleasant environment with a professional teacher. Thanks!
Highly qualified trainer who was able to project his fascination for the topic well on the participants. Best seminar I have attended for a long time.
The course of the training was optimally adapted to the wishes and needs of the participants. The individual questions were also answered competently and in detail by the trainer.
A professionally experienced trainer who confidently communicates the topics authentically without boredom or fatigue.
Everything's perfect, thank you! I will book again with INCAS myself and recommend it to all interested parties!
The trainer was not only convincing because of his professional competence, but also because of his inexhaustible wealth of experience. This exceeded my expectations by far.
Due to the individual training methodology, all our questions could be answered immediately and in full! Awesome!
Great training centre, dedicated INCAS staff and trainers. It was very entertaining ;-)
Dates and Prices
Introduction to Animated Storytelling
- Courses with execution guarantee and last-minute offers
- barrier-free access to many sites (e.g. Krefeld)
- Authorized training offers of all market-leading manufacturers
- 5 stars awarded by independent rating institute
Our training options
Are you or one of your employees facing a special challenge that you would like to master with a specific software solution? Do you need fast and targeted further training to make you fit to the point? Then an individual training course tailored to your individual needs is the right solution. As classroom training or also live online.
Is new software being introduced in your company? A team must quickly familiarize itself with a new program on a job-related basis? Don't let an expert just show you the program: Let our enthusiastic trainers inspire you with this new solution! At your site, 100% customized, as classroom training or also live online.
Classroom / LVC
Public classroom training for which you can register as an individual, take place either in a training center or as Live Virtual Class (LVC). You learn together with participants from other companies in a perfectly prepared learning environment. Shielded from the demands of everyday life, you can concentrate fully on the training in small working groups. As classroom training or also live online.All dates