Introduction to 3D Interactive Development Training
Create interactive applications such as a kitchen configurator.
The Introduction to 3D Interactive Development workshop features a small scale kitchen configurator in the general style of what can be found on home improvement websites such as Lowes, Ikea, and Home Depot. Participants in this workshop will focus on how to create high quality 3D interactions in Unity in an efficient and optimized way while building this simple, yet sophisticated configurator.
Although this workshop focuses on an AEC aligned project, the skills built within it will apply to anyone who is looking to understand how to create robust interactive applications in Unity.
- Identify the different Editor windows and their purposes
- Use common hotkeys and shortcuts to navigate in the Editor
- Configure a Unity Project for 3D development
- Create and configure physically based materials
- Use imported assets to build modular scenes
- Create scene component Prefabs for reuse throughout the Project
- Configure lights and settings to achieve realistic effects
- Use the Post Processing Stack to enhance visual fidelity
- Integrate scripts to create a controller with keyboard and touch input
- Utilize Cinemachine to create a free moving scene camera
- Build a UI to display Prefab data and receive input
- Integrate scripts with Prefabbed assets to create customizable components
- Publish the completed app for various platforms
- Introduction: Workshop Overview and Learning Action Plan
- Activity 1: Project Setup
- Activity 2: Scene Creation and lighting
- Activity 3: Creating the customization functionality
- Activity 4: Creating User Interfaces and Working with the Camera
- Activity 5: Completing the User Interface
- Activity 6: Final Polish and Publishing
- Conclusion: Learning Action Plan and Further Learning
Game developers, architects, designers, 3D developers (engineering, visualization, architecture, game development etc.)
No prior experience required
Organizational mattersDrinks, lunch, certificate of attendance and training materials are included in the price.
|10. 12. 2019||470,00 €559,30 € incl. VAT|
|28. 01. 2020||470,00 €559,30 € incl. VAT|
|25. 02. 2020||470,00 €559,30 € incl. VAT|
|17. 03. 2020||470,00 €559,30 € incl. VAT|
|21. 04. 2020||470,00 €559,30 € incl. VAT|
Good trainer, good answers, interactive and adaptive. He showed good knowledge on the materials. Thank you!!
A very interesting and detailed class, in a pleasant environment with a professional teacher. Thanks!
Highly qualified trainer who was able to project his fascination for the topic well on the participants. Best seminar I have attended for a long time.
The course of the training was optimally adapted to the wishes and needs of the participants. The individual questions were also answered competently and in detail by the trainer.
A professionally experienced trainer who confidently communicates the topics authentically without boredom or fatigue.
Everything's perfect, thank you! I will book again with INCAS myself and recommend it to all interested parties!
The trainer was not only convincing because of his professional competence, but also because of his inexhaustible wealth of experience. This exceeded my expectations by far.
Due to the individual training methodology, all our questions could be answered immediately and in full! Awesome!
Great training centre, dedicated INCAS staff and trainers. It was very entertaining ;-)
Dates and Prices
Introduction to 3D Interactive Development
- Courses with execution guarantee and last-minute offers
- barrier-free access to many sites (e.g. Krefeld)
- Authorized training offers of all market-leading manufacturers
- 5 stars awarded by independent rating institute
Our training options
Are you or one of your employees facing a special challenge that you would like to master with a specific software solution? Do you need fast and targeted further training to make you fit to the point? Then an individual training course tailored to your individual needs is the right solution.
Is new software being introduced in your company? A team must quickly familiarize itself with a new program on a job-related basis? Don't let an expert just show you the program: Let our enthusiastic trainers inspire you with this new solution! At your site, 100% customized.
Public classroom training for which you can register as an individual take place at INCAS Training. You learn together with participants from other companies in a perfectly prepared learning environment. Shielded from the demands of everyday life, you can concentrate fully on the training in small working groups.All dates