Autodesk Inventor Basics Training
Inventor - Intensive Training
In this course participants will learn how to use a modern parametric associative design tool for general mechanical engineering.
- Fundamentals of 3D modeling - deviating from the 2D way of thinking
- User interface, file formats, upward compatibility of data as well as migration of data and templates, creation and management via project file
- Create your own customized templates
- Representation: wireframe model, hidden edges, shaded, orthogonal - perspective
- Zoom - Move (pan) - Orbit
- component design
- Sketches: Underestimation, overdetermination and full determination
- Sketch analysis
- Dealing with 2D conditions and dimensions
- Use sketches again, redefine sketch (assign other support element)
- Creating sketch-based features: extrusion, rotation, drilling, rib, sweeping, elevation, wall thickness, surface taper, spiral, thread, bending part, embossing, sticker
- Placed Features: Fillets, Chamfers, Copy and Paste Features
- Work elements: Working plane, working axis, working point 3D sketches, material assignment via iproperties
- component design
- Create components and assemblies in assembly (top down, bottom top and middle out methods)
- Handling of the content center (standard parts, construction assistant)
- Place parts and assemblies using 3D dependencies, move component (assembly) by dependency
- Recording in video format (AVI - WMF)
- Creating presentation files
- Derivation of presentation files from an assembly
- Create sequences (displacement, rotation of components) with subsequent animation and video output
- Representation of function or assembly (exploded view)
- Creation of drawings from components, assemblies
- Display: First view, parallel view, sectional view, detail view, paused view, section, crop, print drawings, edit hatches
- Dimensioning suitable for production, center lines, surface characters
- Shape and position tolerances
- Generate drilling information, parts lists and item numbers (manual and semi-automatic)
Technical draughtsmen, technicians, engineers
Basics Windows operating system, constructive and graphic previous knowledge and knowledge in other systems are advantageous, but not a prerequisite.
Organizational mattersDrinks, lunch, certificate of attendance and training materials are included in the price.
|22. 01. - 24. 01. 2020 Guaranteed execution||1.320,00 €1.570,80 € incl. VAT|
|29. 01. - 31. 01. 2020 Next booking||1.188,00 €1.413,72 € incl. VAT|
|23. 03. - 25. 03. 2020||1.320,00 €1.570,80 € incl. VAT|
|25. 05. - 27. 05. 2020||1.320,00 €1.570,80 € incl. VAT|
|20. 07. - 22. 07. 2020||1.320,00 €1.570,80 € incl. VAT|
Good trainer, good answers, interactive and adaptive. He showed good knowledge on the materials. Thank you!!
A very interesting and detailed class, in a pleasant environment with a professional teacher. Thanks!
Highly qualified trainer who was able to project his fascination for the topic well on the participants. Best seminar I have attended for a long time.
The course of the training was optimally adapted to the wishes and needs of the participants. The individual questions were also answered competently and in detail by the trainer.
A professionally experienced trainer who confidently communicates the topics authentically without boredom or fatigue.
Everything's perfect, thank you! I will book again with INCAS myself and recommend it to all interested parties!
The trainer was not only convincing because of his professional competence, but also because of his inexhaustible wealth of experience. This exceeded my expectations by far.
Due to the individual training methodology, all our questions could be answered immediately and in full! Awesome!
Great training centre, dedicated INCAS staff and trainers. It was very entertaining ;-)
Dates and Prices
Autodesk Inventor Basics
- Courses with execution guarantee and last-minute offers
- barrier-free access to many sites (e.g. Krefeld)
- Authorized training offers of all market-leading manufacturers
- 5 stars awarded by independent rating institute
Our training options
Are you or one of your employees facing a special challenge that you would like to master with a specific software solution? Do you need fast and targeted further training to make you fit to the point? Then an individual training course tailored to your individual needs is the right solution.
Is new software being introduced in your company? A team must quickly familiarize itself with a new program on a job-related basis? Don't let an expert just show you the program: Let our enthusiastic trainers inspire you with this new solution! At your site, 100% customized.
Public classroom training for which you can register as an individual take place at INCAS Training. You learn together with participants from other companies in a perfectly prepared learning environment. Shielded from the demands of everyday life, you can concentrate fully on the training in small working groups.All dates