AutoCAD Mechanical Basics Training
Design software for manufacturing
AutoCAD Mechanical is a professional AutoCAD software designed for manufacturing with standards-based design documentation tools. It includes all the features of AutoCAD, plus libraries of 700,000 standards-based parts, tools, and functions. Create 2D drawings on your own and add dimensions and labels to them. In this seminar, you will learn how to accelerate mechanical design processes and automate CAD tasks to increase productivity.
The AutoCAD Mechanical User Interface
- DeepL access toolbox
- Multifunction strips
- Tool pallets
- Input support
- Create, load, save drawings
- AutoCAD Mechanical Templates
- Use model and layout areas sensibly
Basic functions and AutoCAD Mechanicals basic drawing commands
- lines, polylines
- Circles, circular arcs
- Ellipses, rectangles
- AutoCAD Mechanical Drawing Elements
- Hatching with AutoCAD Mechanical Defaults
- Working with Cartesian and Polar Coordinate Systems
Control drawing views
- Pan (moving the image section)
- Orbit and 3D drawing views
Application of layer technology
- Create and manage layer
- Organize drawing objects on layers
- AutoCAD Mechanical Functions for easy layer control
Working with standard parts in the content library
- Create drill holes
- Create bolted connections
- The shaft generator
- Use steel profiles
Edit and manipulate 2D drawing elements
- AutoCAD manipulation commands
- Use handles
- Working with the power commands of AutoCAD Mechanical
- Detail representations
- Text functions
- The power dimension
- AutoCAD Mechanical Drawing Symbols
- Item numbers
- Parts lists
- Bore tables
Blocks and attributes
- Create blocks
- Design Center
- Use the AutoCAD Mechanical library
Output of AutoCAD Mechanical drawings
- Plots and Publishing
- Print from the model and the layout area
- use of plot style tables
- Working with the Page Setup Manager
- AutoCAD-Mechanical Support for drawing output
- Other export functions
- Deposition of image files
- Simple customization of the options
Architects, engineers, technicians, technical draughtsmen, technical editors
Basic PC knowledge
Organizational mattersDrinks, lunch, certificate of attendance and training materials are included in the price.
Good trainer, good answers, interactive and adaptive. He showed good knowledge on the materials. Thank you!!
A very interesting and detailed class, in a pleasant environment with a professional teacher. Thanks!
Highly qualified trainer who was able to project his fascination for the topic well on the participants. Best seminar I have attended for a long time.
The course of the training was optimally adapted to the wishes and needs of the participants. The individual questions were also answered competently and in detail by the trainer.
A professionally experienced trainer who confidently communicates the topics authentically without boredom or fatigue.
Everything's perfect, thank you! I will book again with INCAS myself and recommend it to all interested parties!
The trainer was not only convincing because of his professional competence, but also because of his inexhaustible wealth of experience. This exceeded my expectations by far.
Due to the individual training methodology, all our questions could be answered immediately and in full! Awesome!
Great training centre, dedicated INCAS staff and trainers. It was very entertaining ;-)
Dates and Prices
AutoCAD Mechanical Basics
- Courses with execution guarantee and last-minute offers
- barrier-free access to many sites (e.g. Krefeld)
- Authorized training offers of all market-leading manufacturers
- 5 stars awarded by independent rating institute
Our training options
Are you or one of your employees facing a special challenge that you would like to master with a specific software solution? Do you need fast and targeted further training to make you fit to the point? Then an individual training course tailored to your individual needs is the right solution. As classroom training or also live online.
Is new software being introduced in your company? A team must quickly familiarize itself with a new program on a job-related basis? Don't let an expert just show you the program: Let our enthusiastic trainers inspire you with this new solution! At your site, 100% customized, as classroom training or also live online.
Classroom / LVC
Public classroom training for which you can register as an individual, take place either in a training center or as Live Virtual Class (LVC). You learn together with participants from other companies in a perfectly prepared learning environment. Shielded from the demands of everyday life, you can concentrate fully on the training in small working groups. As classroom training or also live online.All dates